Senior FullStack Engineer (React / Node.js / AWS / Serverless)
We are looking for an experienced Senior FullStack engineer to bootstrap our Engineering representation in Los Angeles. This is an exciting opportunity that will get you in front of the best-known in the Movie Industry. The role will challenge your architecture skills, polish your leadership talents and gives you lots of opportunity for ownership of the particular project.
The best work can only be done in the best of environments. We champion work-life balance. Everything we do must represent our Kindness Culture. Whatever the challenge you can always count on your colleagues for support
- You will be looking after our serverless, static sites delivery system (React + AWS),
- You will develop and maintain our API layer (Node.js + SQL)
- You will mentor and manage a fantastic Junior Engineer
- You will represent our technical excellence in front of the Best-Known in the Movie Industry
- You will look after and support your great peers from the Production team
- You will definitely have an opportunity or two to enhance one of our amazing creative execution (Tensorflow, WebAR, three.js)
You should be someone who loves working with the team and helps to bring every individual to excellence. You love challenges of all types and are keen on keeping up to date with modern coding practices.
- You have a minimum of 5 years as a Software Engineer
- You can easily navigate between Backend and Frontend architectures
- You have experience with Cloud Infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- You take pride in your communication skills
- You live with technology. You continuously work on your skills and make the best of your talents building things just for your own benefit.
Powster is a Creative Studio based in London and Los Angeles. We specialize in creating world-class interactive digital experiences and marketing campaigns for major movie studios, broadcasters, music artists, brands and streamers. Our work ranges from high-concept websites and large scale video productions to immersive AR experiences and cutting-edge interactive activations.
We like to think that anything is possible, and if we haven’t done it before, we’ll pull together, work it out and make it happen. Our best work has won FWAs, Webbys, Clios and Awwwards - you can find out more on our website, Instagram and Behance.
We have been working remotely for more than two years. Hopefully, we hope to see each other more often now. We ask you to travel to our open-space studio at least twice a week.
Employee Package & Benefits
- Competitive benefits package (including a generous healthcare plan, dental, eye care, 401k, life insurance and more)
- Flexible working hours
- TravelAid Services
- Dependent Care IRA
- Sick leave
- Pet Care
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-premiere exclusive movie screenings
- Drinks fridge and snacks
- Regular social events
If in doubt apply, apply, apply. We all have different talents and with a bit of uncertainty, you may find your favourite place to work for years to come!