Powster is a Creative Studio based in London and Los Angeles and we are looking for a proactive Administrative Assistant to join our friendly team based in Hackney Wick (Zone 2).
We specialise in creating world-class interactive digital experiences and marketing campaigns for major movie studios, broadcasters, music artists, brands and streamers. Our work ranges from high-concept websites and large-scale video productions to immersive AR experiences and cutting-edge interactive activations.
We like to think that anything is possible, and if we haven’t done it before, we’ll pull together, work it out and make it happen. Our best work has won FWAs, Webbys, Clios and Awwwards - you can find out more on our website, Instagram and Behance.
If you're a confident, organised and capable individual who loves movies, innovation and is looking to start your career within the entertainment industry, then we have the perfect spot for you here at Powster.
This is a wonderful opportunity to understand the inner workings of a fast-paced Creative studio whilst honing in on your communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills. You'll be at the centre of the action and will contribute to a range of tasks to support the team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help with the smooth running of the studio
- Keeping the office tidy and providing support for stationary ordering, Health & Safety items etc.
- Welcoming guests and making teas and coffees for guests/clients/team members
- Opening and distributing post/deliveries
- Liaise with cleaners and office suppliers to ensure the office is kept to a high standard.
- Processing invoices, tracking receipts, inputting expenses and other bookkeeping tasks
- Filing, scanning documents into an electronic system, and making copies of documents
- Arranging travel plans and hotel stays for staff members
- Support with admin queries
- Communicate and escalate facility issues to the Head of Studio Operations
- Help with organising office events/socials
- Support with our onboarding and offboarding process
- Recruitment - comms/arranging interviews
- A bright and effective communicator
- Self-driven with a readiness to learn on the job
- Excellent organisation skills
- Supportive team player
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (able to communicate with clients and candidates via email and potentially over the phone).
We actively promote close collaboration and open working practices across the studios. We encourage new thinking, with an emphasis on appreciating and encouraging everyone's contribution and interests. The wellbeing of our team takes priority and we're committed to a supportive and considerate working environment for everyone. For the last year, we have been championing our culture of kindness and we go a long way to make sure your work-life balance stays intact.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to a number of discounts and offers from well-known retailers
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan schemes
- Bike storage
- Free GYM onsite
- Exclusive movie screenings
- Picturehouse Cinema membership
- Flexible workplace culture
- Office dogs! (Roy & Lilly)
- Kindness policy and attention to your wellbeing
Full-Time, permanent, Monday - Friday
TBC - Depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter with your CV and tell us something about yourself. Feel free to have fun with it. Anything goes!
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Powster is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and cultivating an inclusive and diverse culture where every team member is valued, where our differences are celebrated and where all voices are heard.
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE*