Digital Project Manager
Powster is a Creative Studio based in London and Los Angeles. We specialise in creating world-class interactive digital experiences, marketing campaigns and showtimes websites for major movie studios, event cinema distributors, broadcasters, music artists, brands and streamers.
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, exciting business that creates award-winning online experiences for millions of users? This is a genuine opportunity to work on projects with hundreds of movie studios, including the major studios and indie distributors. You will work closely with Powster’s Production team to support all aspects of our movie platform releases, to accelerate the growth of Powster’s movie platform output, and be at the heart of communication between our London team and stakeholders.
We’re seeking a dedicated and dynamic Project Manager to lead the planning, execution, and final delivery of our Movie Platform websites, specifically for Event Cinema. This role requires a unique blend of technical understanding, client management skills, and a flair for cinema and event marketing.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of project management experience across various stages of the digital life-cycle from defining project scope through to final delivery and customer feedback. We are looking for a strong personality who is comfortable building strong relationships both internally and externally, and understands how to navigate different interests when it comes to delivering high quality online destinations.
- Client Management: Foster and maintain strong relationships with high-profile clients to understand their requirements, expectations, and feedback.
- Technical Liaison: Collaborate with our technical team to ensure accurate and real-time showtime data integration on websites.
- Problem Solving: Identify potential challenges and proactively address them, ensuring that the end product is of the highest quality.
- Project Planning & Execution: Create detailed project plans, allocate resources efficiently, and ensure that projects are completed within defined timelines and budgets.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with our production team, developers, and designers to ensure a cohesive and compelling website experience.
- Stay Updated: Keep abreast of the latest trends in cinema, concert marketing, and website design to keep our offerings cutting-edge.
- Performance Analysis: Post-launch, analyse website performance metrics and gather client feedback to make necessary improvements for future projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Background in Cinema or Movie Marketing: Previous experience in the cinema industry or movie/event marketing will be highly advantageous.
- Technical Acumen: Ability to grasp technical concepts rapidly, especially those related to real-time data and website integration.
- Strong Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership: Proven track record of leading and managing teams to successful project completions.
- Problem-Solving Prowess: Exceptional ability to foresee, analyse, and navigate project challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Cinema Studies, Business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, ideally in the cinema, entertainment, or digital sectors.
- Familiarity with website design principles, UX/UI trends, and content management systems.
We actively promote close collaboration and open working practices across the studios. We encourage new thinking, with an emphasis on appreciating and encouraging everyone's contribution and interests. The wellbeing of our team takes priority and we're committed to a supportive and considerate working environment for everyone. For the last year, we have been championing our culture of kindness and we go a long way to make sure your work-life balance stays intact.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to a number of discounts and offers from well-known retailers
- Pension scheme
- Cycle loan, Travel loan schemes
- Bike storage
- Free GYM onsite
- Exclusive movie screenings
- Picturehouse Cinema membership
- Flexible workplace culture
- Office dogs! (Roy & Lilly)
- Kindness policy and attention to your wellbeing
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter alongside your CV that tells us what you’re passionate about, and exactly why you’d excel in this role. As a close-knit team that values attention to detail and enthusiasm for the work, make sure you read the job description extra carefully, and ensure we understand the reasons we should hire you over all other applicants. Feel free to have fun with it and get our attention! We look forward to hearing from you.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Powster is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and cultivating an inclusive and diverse culture where every team member is valued, where our differences are celebrated and where all voices are heard.