Associate Web Producer
Associate Digital Producer (Los Angeles)
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, exciting business that creates award-winning online experiences for millions of users? This is a genuine opportunity to work on projects with top global entertainment partners, including major movie studios, broadcasters and global streaming services. You will work closely with Powster’s Production team to support all aspects of our movie platform releases, to accelerate the growth of Powster’s movie platform and Product build output, and be at the heart of communication between our Los Angeles team and stakeholders.
In this role, you will predominantly be working as a member of our production team supporting the creation of our movie platforms. This position covers the successful day-to-day creation of official movie websites and extension products, where you will be supporting our team in ensuring projects are on track and built out to the highest standard. You will be expected to develop and drive a disciplined approach to tasks while supporting team members throughout a project’s lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for UX-driven web design and a proven track record of technical problem-solving experience on web-based projects, to apply to areas such as CSS design, SEO development, domain setup and debugging QA. We are looking for an adaptable individual who is comfortable learning new skills regularly while handling multiple streams of work, to consistently deliver high quality online destinations.
- Support the build process of movie websites with special attention to styling and content aspects eg. preparing imagery and AV
- Assisting in platform content creation via web design tools and a native CMS, during initial production as well as throughout campaign milestones.
- Work with the Production team managing website changes throughout campaigns, finding new efficiencies and ways to streamline along the way.
- Hands-on quality Assurance - assisting all team members in delivering flawless website, by reviewing legibility, image and AV assets, verifying release details and proofreading copy.
- Manage individual deadlines, assets, and milestones to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of assigned projects.
- Management and deployment of Google Analytics, GTM container codes and other tracking scripts.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year’s experience in website platform management and working knowledge of all topics outlined above
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, with an emphasis on Photoshop, Indesign, and Sketch
- Strong attention to detail. You will be creating content and adding in our CMS and must enter data quickly and accurately.
- Confidence applying good digital design principles to a range of creatively different briefs
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple for quick turnaround projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work quickly and change priorities to adhere to daily deadlines; able to shift gears quickly within an ever-changing work environment.
- Basic knowledge of coding and ability to easily learn & navigate online tools, to also enable you to collaborate effectively with our Development team
- Forensic eye for detail and meticulous Quality Assurance instincts
- Genuine passion and spirit for organisation and efficiency
- Working with teams across different time zones, being a team player
- Dependent on experience
Employee Package & Benefits
Competitive benefits package (including a generous healthcare plan, dental, eye care, 401k, life insurance and more)
- Amazing career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- TravelAid Services
- Dependent Care IRA
- Sick leave
- Pet Care
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-premiere exclusive movie screenings
- Drinks fridge and snacks
- Regular social events
** This is an on-site role in LA. Although we are remote right now, please don’t apply unless you are prepared to move to LA soon!**
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter alongside your CV that tells us what you’re passionate about, and exactly why you’d excel in this role. As a close-knit team that values attention to detail and enthusiasm for the work, make sure you read the job description extra carefully, and ensure we understand the reasons we should hire you over all other applicants. Feel free to have fun with it and get our attention! We look forward to hearing from you