If your dream is to work on world-class projects at an international creative studio, look no further than applying for a role at Powster!
We are looking for two new Digital Producers to complement our amazing international production team, working alongside designers and developers. The role requires a year’s working experience as a project manager or producer, and a minimum of an honours degree or higher and are based out of our new Los Angeles.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
We are a creative studio based in London, Hackney and have recently opened a new studio in Los Angeles. Our team of developers, designers and producers works across three main products:
1. Official Movie Platforms: we build movie ticketing websites for all the major movie studios and over 60 independent distributors globally.
2. Creative Builds: we work across a range of creative projects, specialising in interactive video, social visual assets and fully-rendered VR experiences for music and movies.
3. Custom Builds (Powster Labs): high-end movie-marketing tools enabling movie-discovery.
Powster is recognised as an innovator in digital movie marketing and runs the largest movie marketing platform in the world, powering the official cinema listings of over 88 of the top 100 box office films. Millions of cinema-goers visit our movie websites every week.
We like to think anything is possible when pitching. If we haven’t done it before we’ll pull together, work it out and make it happen. We have a diverse and genuinely talented team working across an exciting roster of technical and interactive builds, as well as large-scale video productions.
Enjoy awesome perks such as flexible working hours, a roomy and plant-filled studio, with drinks fridge, table football, arcade gaming, parking, Friday desk-beers and most importantly a friendly and fun team in the heart of Los Angeles. We also get invites and tickets to movie screenings and events, and even some of the biggest premieres!
What You’ll Work On
You will predominantly be working as a member of our international production team managing the creation of our movie platforms, alongside our teams of developers, video editors, visual designers, and UX/UI designers. Producing work for an incredible range of world-class entertainment clients, including all the major movie studios.
If you haven’t already, check out some of our movie platforms here http://movies.powster.com and our site www.powster.com !
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Getting showtimes and official websites live, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct showtimes data.
- Use knowledge of programming languages and design software to design and build our showtimes websites a month.
- Ensuring the showtimes data is correct and on time for all showtimes websites via liaison with data partners and freelance data collectors.
- Manage, monitor and organise showtimes apps schedules, priorities and budgets.
- Work closely with the wider team to communicate priorities throughout production.
- Knowledge in digital production
- Strong Client facing background
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, with an emphasis on Sketch, Photoshop and Indesign.
- Basic knowledge of coding and digital design guidelines to enable you to collaborate with our developers
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interest in the entertainment industry and creative marketing
- Takes pride in working to the highest standard and delivering exceptional results
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Strong A-Level or higher education
Nice to haves
- Professional work experience in entertainment marketing
- Familiarity with current entertainment marketing strategies
- TBC depending on experience