Fullstack Engineer (ReactJS / NodeJS )
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our London team to bootstrap our creative interactive digital development (3D/AR/VR) and contribute to our digital services / platforms across the Powster ReactJS/NodeJS/AWS technical stack. This is an exciting opportunity that will challenge your frontend skills with a lot of opportunity for project ownership across our movie / music industry clients who include Universal, Disney, Twitch, Netflix, Sony Pictures and many more. Projects range from immersive AR experiences through to high-concept websites and cutting-edge interactive activations.
- You will be looking after creative website builds and will be working closely with our Creative/Production teams from idea conception to delivery
- You will be supporting our serverless, static sites delivery system (React + AWS),
- You will represent our technical excellence in front of the Best-Known in the Movie Industry
- You will look after and support your great peers from the Production team
You should be someone who loves working with the team and helps to bring every individual to excellence. You love challenges of all types and are keen on keeping up to date with modern coding practices.
- You have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience
- You have an experience or interest with web 3D/AR/VR technologies (WebGL, Canvas, WebAR, three.js)
- You have experience with consuming / developing APIs
- You have experience with Cloud Infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- You take pride in your communication skills
- You live with technology. You continuously work on your skills and make the best of your talents building things just for your own benefit.
Powster is a Creative Studio based in London and Los Angeles. We specialize in creating world-class interactive digital experiences and marketing campaigns for major movie studios, broadcasters, music artists, brands and streamers. Our work ranges from high-concept websites and large scale video productions to immersive AR experiences and cutting-edge interactive activations.
We like to think that anything is possible, and if we haven’t done it before, we’ll pull together, work it out and make it happen. Our best work has won FWAs, Webbys, Clios and Awwwards - you can find out more on our website, Instagram and Behance.
We have been working remotely for more than two years. Hopefully, we hope to see each other more often now. We ask you to travel to our open-space studio at least twice a week.
We actively promote close collaboration and open working practices across the studios. We encourage new thinking, with an emphasis on appreciating and encouraging everyone's contribution and interests. The wellbeing of our team takes priority and we're committed to a supportive and considerate working environment for everyone. For the last two years, we have been championing our culture of kindness and we go a long way to make sure your work-life balance stays intact.
Benefits / Powster Perks
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle loan scheme
- Bike storage
- Travel loan scheme
- Free gym membership
- Movie premiere tickets
- Exclusive movie screenings
- Picturehouse Cinema membership
- Flexible workplace culture
- Office dogs! (Roy & Lilly)
When we're back in the studio, we will follow all the recommended workplace guidelines, including social distancing and sanitisation stations. We have a large open studio so there's plenty of space to safely get on with your work.
If in doubt apply, apply, apply. We all have different talents and with a bit of uncertainty, you may find your favourite place to work for years to come!
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK**
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE