Working with the creative director and our in-house designers and developers you will shepherd projects from inception all the way to launch, keeping the team on track and the clients happy.
You will work across a wide range of digital creative projects for the entertainment industry, from rich immersive websites, to AR experiences to experimental, one-off creative projects with our Powster Labs team.
**Candidates should have experience in a similar role at an agency or creative studio**
We are a creative agency based in Los Angeles with a sister office in London. We work across the movie and music industries creating amazing digital creative.
Our team works across three main streams:
1. Powster Labs Builds: which can range from interactive music videos, to AR lenses, to custom websites for movies.
2. Our Creative Products: which include a variety of in-house and client-facing tools for movie-discovery and marketing.
3. Our Showtimes Platform: which powers most of the major movie websites across the world boasting all the major movie studios as our clients.
We believe that anything is possible when pitching, and if we haven’t done it before we’ll work it out and make it happen. With our diverse and strong team we can adapt to anything, from technical, interactive builds to large scale video productions.
Take a look at our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/powster/ and our site http://www.powster.com. Recent projects include Augmented Reality for First Man (Universal Pictures), a 3D website for Overlord (Paramount Pictures), and a 360º video experience for John Williams (Star Wars, Jurassic Park etc).
- Lead project management of creative projects for LA clients
- Manage scheduling for pitches and live projects
- Support when required for London based creative projects
- Keep informed on movie marketing and tech innovation landscape and share examples of inspirational creative campaigns and initiatives
- Attend client briefings and submit pitch briefs to team
- Support with pitch development
- Manage, monitor and organize project schedules, status and priorities
- Maintain key creative status logs, Asana project boards and other documentation/project tracking tools
- Work closely with assigned team to communicate creative status and priorities throughout the production
- QA creative builds to ensure everything delivered to clients is of the highest standard
- Liaise with client teams to coordinate client feedback and delivery
- Track, document and report on major deviations from scope affecting budget/schedule to ensure that scheduling can be managed
- Support where needed on production, including copy-writing, simple design/reversioning etc as required
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and client requests are addressed
- Analyze and report on the performance of live projects
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role at an agency or creative studio
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications
- A passion for creativity.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion and problem-solving.
- Experience with the design and development of websites or similar digital creative projects.
- Proficient in Google docs, Slack, Asana and other related project management and communications tools
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.
- Enthusiastic team player.
Salary dependent on experience.
This is an on-site role in LA. No remote applications please.
Flexible working hours
- Free Parking
- Pre-premiere exclusive movie screenings
- Drinks fridge and snacks
- Nitro coffee and beer on tap
- In-office kitchen
- Generous benefits package (including health, dental, 401k, life insurance and more)
- Table tennis
- Skee Ball table
- Regular social events
- Bike rack
- Dog friendly
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES (please)