Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, exciting business that creates award-winning online experiences for millions of users?
This is a genuine opportunity to work on projects with top global entertainment partners, including major movie studios, broadcasters, music artists and global streaming services. You will work closely with Powster’s Production team to support all aspects of our movie platform releases, accelerate the growth of Powster’s movie platform and Product build output, and be at the heart of communication between our Los Angeles team and stakeholders.
In this role, you will be responsible for measuring the efficiency of producers’ operational processes and finding new ways to improve our practices. You will manage the workflow between the Production team and the Development and Commercial teams with a view to optimizing our performance across each and every project.
This position covers the successful day-to-day management and delivery of official movie websites and extension products, where you will be responsible for ensuring projects are on track in terms of overall administration, timing, budget, and deliverables. You will need first-rate relationship management skills as you will be called on to lead communications with partners and clients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of project management experience across various stages of the website life-cycle from defining project scope through to final delivery and customer feedback. We are looking for a strong personality who is comfortable building strong relationships both internally and externally and understands how to navigate different interests when it comes to delivering high-quality online destinations.
- Working with producers to sense-check website briefs, to stay in line with creative ambitions while being technically achievable and meeting client objectives, scheduling and budget requirements.
- Creating clear and pragmatic plans for delivering digital projects, focusing on resource allocation & scheduling, task breakdowns & prioritisation, managing milestones, budget tracking, scope, and timelines.
- Effectively assigning tasks to internal team members to ensure the successful and timely delivery of movie platform builds, as well as ad hoc support tasks.
- Assisting in platform content creation via web design tools and a native CMS, during initial production as well as throughout campaign milestones.
- Proactive stakeholder management through delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates to manage relationships, expectations, budgets and project progress.
- Hands-on quality assurance and taking part in testing activities to ensure project quality.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year’s experience with project management of delivering websites or digital products
- Experience delivering digital projects with different scopes of work, and at different phases of delivery, simultaneously
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience working closely with development and design teams
- Genuine passion and spirit for organisation and efficiency
- Working with teams across different time zones, being a team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and ability to maintain constant communication both internally and externally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Personable – somebody that a client would want to spend a good 10 mins chatting to about the sad state of the world before they get onto talking shop!
- The ability to identify and pre-empt issues before they arise and offer solutions to rectify
- The ability to push back to a client if required to keep the project on track, but in a positive manner
- A knack for being able to communicate technical information simply, and fully understand the pain-points and objectives of our clients
- A good understanding of the overall digital marketing strategy
- A love of working with creative and technical teams to deliver a high level of service to discerning clients
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, with an emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch
- Strong presentation skills
- TBC depending on experience
- Generous benefits package (including health, dental, 401k, life insurance and more)
- Flexible working hours
And when we are back in the office soon...
- Free Parking
- Pre-premiere exclusive movie screenings
- Drinks fridge and snacks
- Nitro coffee and beer on tap
- In-office kitchen
- Table tennis
- Skee Ball table
- Regular social events
- Bike storage
- Dog friendly
**This is an on-site role in LA. Although we are remote right now, please don’t apply unless you are prepared to move to LA soon!**
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter alongside your CV that tells us what you’re passionate about, and exactly why you’d excel in this role. As a close-knit team that values attention to detail and enthusiasm for the work, make sure you read the job description extra carefully, and ensure we understand the reasons we should hire you over all other applicants. Feel free to have fun with it and get our attention! We look forward to hearing from you.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE