We are a creative studio based in London Fields, Hackney. We have recently opened a new studio in Los Angeles. Our team of developers, designers and producers works across three main products:
- Official Movie Platforms: we build movie ticketing websites for all the major movie studios and over 60 independent distributors globally.
- Creative Builds: we work across a range of creative projects, specialising in interactive video and fully-rendered VR experiences for music and movies.
- Custom Builds (Powster Labs): high-end movie-marketing tools enabling movie-discovery.
Powster is recognised as an innovator in digital movie marketing. We like to think anything is possible when pitching. If we haven’t done it before we’ll pull together, work it out and make it happen. This is the driving-force behind our latest VR experiences. We genuinely have a diverse and talented team working across an exciting roster of technical and interactive builds, as well as large-scale video productions.
Please take a look at our sites: www.powster.com and http://movies.powster.com
We are seeking an energetic and motivated person to serve as the Powster sales ambassador.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide insight and expertise to support our fast-growing business.
The UK Sales Manager will develop new business within the UK and EU. They will be expected to take the lead on identifying new business prospects and contribute across all aspects of the creative business. We are looking for a talented individual with industry knowledge, who has the drive and ambition to seek out and build lasting relationships with studios, distributors, exhibitors, trade associations and leading players across the industry.
The UK Sales Manager will be an important member of the commercial team and will be expected to contribute to the overall business development strategy. We are looking for an individual with business acumen, flare and the vision to see the bigger picture.
The ideal candidate should:
- be an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and come across as friendly and credible
- be knowledgeable about the cinema and movie industry
- understand industry marketing trends
- work well under pressure, be resilient and determined
- be self-sufficient and keep to deadlines
- be an excellent problem-solver and confident decision-maker
- be thorough, and timely, with follow ups, chasing leads and maintaining solid relationships
- be comfortable presenting and/or negotiating at a senior/executive level
- be independent enough to drive your personal business and follow up with clients
- Business development experience in a B2B service environment
- Market sensitive (spotting trends) and consumer focused
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Proposal writing experience
- Numerate, able to understand project budgets
- Computer literate (Google Sheets/Excel, Google Slides, keynote etc)
- SalesforceIQ or similar sales database / CRM proficiency
- Capable of translating complex messages into succinct commercial information
- Experience developing and maintaining new business pipelines
Nice to Haves:
- Digital or Creative Agency experience
- Experience selling technical/marketing products
- Movie industry experience and/or network
- Flexible working hours
- Roomy, plant-ridden studio
- Private Screening Room
- Bike Storage
- Movie premiere tickets
- Exclusive movie screenings
- Extremely well-connected in the entertainment industry
- PictureHouse cinema membership
- Studio drinks fridge
- Desk beers
- Table Tennis
- Roof terrace
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES (please)