Admin Assistant (Internship)
- London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
- Entry Level
If you're a confident, organised individual who loves movies, innovation and is looking to start your career within the entertainment industry, then we have the perfect spot for you here at Powster.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Admin Intern to join our London team based in Hackney Wick (Zone 2).
This internship will be for 3 months and is a wonderful opportunity to understand the inner workings of a fast-paced Creative studio whilst honing in on your communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills. You'll be at the centre of the action and will contribute to a range of tasks to support the team.
Powster is a Digital Creative Studio based in London and Los Angeles. We specialize in creating world-class interactive digital experiences and marketing campaigns for major movie studios, broadcasters, music artists, brands and streamers. Our work ranges from high-concept websites to immersive AR experiences and cutting-edge interactive activations. You can find out more on our website, Instagram and Behance.
- Help with the smooth running of the studio
- Keeping the office tidy and proving support for stationary ordering, Health & Safety items etc.
- Welcoming guests and making teas and coffees for guests/clients/team members
- Opening and distributing post/deliveries
- Acting as a point of contact for suppliers and contractors via email, over the phone or in-person
- Processing invoices, tracking receipts, inputting expenses and other bookkeeping tasks
- Filing, scanning documents into an electronic system and making copies of documents
- Arranging travel plans and hotel stays for staff members
- Support with admin queries
- Help with organising office events/socials
- Support with our onboarding and offboarding process
- Recruitment - comms/arranging interviews
Desired Skills & Experience
- A bright and effective communicator
- Self-driven with a readiness to learn on the job
- Excellent organisation skills
- Supportive team player
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (able to communicate via email and potentially over the phone).
We actively promote close collaboration and open working practices across the studios. We encourage new thinking, with an emphasis on appreciating and encouraging everyone's contribution and interests. The well-being of our team takes priority and we're committed to a supportive and considerate working environment for everyone. For the last year, we have been championing our culture of kindness and we go a long way to make sure your work-life balance stays intact.
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Free on-site gym membership
- Bike Storage
- Office Dogs (Roy & Lily)
- Regular social events
Paid internship, full-time.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter with your CV and tell us something about yourself. Feel free to have fun with it. Anything goes!
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Powster is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and cultivating an inclusive and diverse culture where every team member is valued, where our differences are celebrated and where all voices are heard.
*** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE ***