Digital Project Manager
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, exciting business that creates award-winning online experiences for millions of users? This is a genuine opportunity to work on microsite projects with top global entertainment partners, including major movie studios, broadcasters, music artists and global streaming services. You will work closely with Powster’s Production team to support a range of web-based projects and be at the heart of communication between our team and stakeholders.
In this role, you will be encouraged to measure the efficiency of the team’s operational processes and find new ways to improve our practices. For each project, you will manage the workflow between the Production team and the Development and Commercial teams with a view to optimising our performance across each and every release.
This position covers the successful day-to-day management and delivery of creative microsites, where you will be responsible for ensuring projects are on track in terms of overall administration, timing, budget, and deliverables. You will need first-rate relationship management skills as you will be called on to lead communications with partners and clients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of project management experience across various stages of the microsite (website) life-cycle from defining project scope through to final delivery and customer feedback, as well as technical problem-solving skills. We are looking for a strong personality who is comfortable building prosperous relationships both internally and externally and understands how to navigate different interests when it comes to delivering high-quality online destinations.
- Working with senior team members to sense-check microsite briefs, to stay in line with creative ambitions while being technically achievable and meeting client objectives, scheduling and budget requirements.
- Creating clear and pragmatic plans for delivering digital projects, focusing on resource allocation & scheduling, task breakdowns & prioritisation, managing milestones, budget tracking, scope, and timelines.
- Effectively assigning tasks to internal team members to ensure the successful and timely delivery of movie platform builds, as well as ad hoc support tasks.
- Assisting in platform content creation via web design tools and a native CMS, during initial production as well as throughout campaign milestones.
- Proactive stakeholder management through delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates to manage relationships, expectations, budgets and project progress.
- Hands-on quality assurance and taking part in testing activities to ensure project quality.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year’s experience with project management of delivering websites or digital products
- Experience delivering digital projects with different scopes of work, and at different phases of delivery, simultaneously
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience working closely with development and design teams
- Genuine passion and spirit for organisation and efficiency
- Working with teams across different time zones, being a team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and ability to maintain constant communication both internally and externally
- Good eye for successful digital design, and high standard of attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience
- Personable – somebody that a client would want to spend a good 10 mins chatting to about the sad state of the world before they get onto talking shop!
- The ability to efficiently understand the product and scope, in order to identify and pre-empt issues before they arise and offer solutions to rectify
- The ability to push back to a client if required to keep the project on track, but in a positive manner
- A knack for being able to communicate technical information simply, and fully understand the pain-points and objectives of our clients
- A good understanding of the overall digital marketing strategy for microsite campaigns
- A love of working with creative and technical teams to deliver a high level of service to discerning clients
- Strong presentation skills
- TBC - Dependent on experience
We actively promote close collaboration and open working practices across the studios. We encourage new thinking, with an emphasis on appreciating and encouraging everyone's contribution and interests. The wellbeing of our team takes priority and we're committed to a supportive and considerate working environment for everyone. For the last year, we have been championing our culture of kindness and we go a long way to make sure your work-life balance stays intact.
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle loan scheme
- Bike storage
- Travel loan scheme
- Free gym membership
- Movie premiere tickets
- Exclusive movie screenings
- Picturehouse Cinema membership
- Flexible workplace culture
- Office dogs! (Roy & Lilly)
Partial Remote Working and COVID-19 Considerations
We have a flexible workplace culture and we are currently inviting everyone to work two days a week in our studio. The successful candidate should be able to travel to our London studio, in Hackney Wick, Zone 2. We follow all the recommended workplace guidelines, including social distancing and sanitisation stations. We have a large open studio so there is plenty of space to work safely.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter alongside your CV that tells us what you’re passionate about, and exactly why you’d excel in this role. As a close-knit team that values attention to detail and enthusiasm for the work, make sure you read the job description extra carefully, and ensure we understand the reasons we should hire you over all other applicants. Feel free to have fun with it and get our attention! We look forward to hearing from you.
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK**
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE