Digital Producer (Internship)
If you're a confident, creative and capable individual, who loves movies and wants to learn new skills, then we have the perfect spot for you at Powster. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a creative studio working across global entertainment partners, including movie studios, broadcasters, music artists, brands and global streaming services.
We are looking for an Intern to join our Production team. You'll be at the centre of the action and will contribute to a range of tasks to support the team. You'll need bags of energy as it's a lively and fast-paced pattern of work.
Support the overflow needs of the production team. These will include wide-ranging admin tasks, updating tracker docs, localising creative assets in Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch / Figma, manual data collection (screening URLs from cinema websites), technical setup via easy-to-use CMS for large volume projects, etc.
- Support the build process of movie websites with special attention to styling and content aspects eg. preparing imagery and AV, updating artwork/reskins, choosing or reviewing colour scheme, populating synopsis details and social links / trailers.
- Responsibilities will be largely shaped by the everyday workload of the Production team - you'll be an essential and versatile member of the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A bright and effective communicator
- Self-driven with a readiness to learn on the job
- Excellent organisation skills
- Supportive team player
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
This is a paid three-month internship with real career opportunities for the right candidate.
With studios in London and LA, we actively promote close collaboration and open working practises across the studios. We encourage new thinking, with an emphasis on appreciating and encouraging everyone's contribution and interests. Powster practises a Culture of Kindness. The wellbeing of our team takes priority and we're committed to a supportive and considerate working environment for everyone.
The whole team is currently working from home. We will adopt a hybrid model of working in the coming months where we'd like the team to get together in the studio a couple of times a week. When we're back in the studio you can expect the following perks:
- Free gym membership
- Movie Premiere Tickets
- Exclusive Movie Screenings
- Cinema room
- Bike Storage
- Office Dogs
When we're back in the studio, we will follow all the recommended workplace guidelines, including social distancing and sanitisation stations. We have a large open studio so there's plenty of space to safely get on with your work.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter with your CV and tell us something about yourself. Feel free to have fun with it. Anything goes!
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK**
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE